Welcome to TACE
The Tennessee Association of Colleges and Employers (TACE) provides its members with professional development and networking opportunities to create a mutually beneficial relationship between colleges, employers, students and alumni.
We have a commitment to career readiness and talent acquisition in Tennessee. Your membership in TACE connects you to a strong a network of colleges and employers. Experience the benefits today!
SAVE THE DATE!
In place of our conference we are excited to host the very first virtual TACE talks! Join the conversation mid-day July 13-15 to hear from presenters, network, and share ideas. Registration details will be posted on the conference page very soon. We look forward to connecting with you!
- President: Dr. Rob Liddell, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- President-Elect: Njyhalo Pavati, University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- Past President: Leslie Fox, Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
- Vice-President, Colleges: Renard Miles, University of Tennessee at Martin
- Vice-President, Employers: Amie Cohorst, 21st Mortgage Corporation
- Secretary: Tim Shope, Middle Tennessee State University
- Treasurer: Shunyale Griffin, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Director, Membership: Dr. Jeffrey Alston, East Tennessee State University
- Director, Communications: Marc Holcomb, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Note: The 2020 TACE Conference has been cancelled in response to the impact of COVID-19. In its place, we are organizing a number of engaging online professional development opportunities. Details coming soon!
Become a member and experience exclusive benefits!
TACE membership provides opportunities to develop professional skills and advance careers.