Benefits of Membership
The Tennessee Association of Colleges and Employers (TACE) provides an excellent conduit to match Tennessee College/University Career Services and Cooperative Education professionals with recruiters from many of the leading companies in the State of Tennessee. TACE members are dedicated to mission of providing current and graduating students from Tennessee Colleges and Universities with the best opportunity to begin their working career and become future business leaders.
The many professional and personal benefits of being a TACE member include:
- Networking with colleagues throughout the state
- By attending conferences, workshops and serving on committees, you will have the opportunity to meet and discuss issues of interest.
- Annual Conference
- Outstanding breakout sessions, speakers and panel discussions pertinent to current issues in career readiness, employment and recruitment are featured.
- Regional Meetings and Workshops
- Participation at these meetings is further enriched by fellowship with others in cooperative education, career services and recruitment in your region of the state.
- Membership Directory
- Access to all member information online.
- Access the special events calendar with TACE events and recruiting dates.
- Professional Recognition
- Through numerous merit awards for outstanding leadership to the profession and organization, presented at the annual conference.