Welcome to TACE
The Tennessee Association of Colleges and Employers (TACE) provides its members with professional development and networking opportunities to create a mutually beneficial relationship between colleges, employers, students and alumni.
We have a commitment to career readiness and talent acquisition in Tennessee. Your membership in TACE connects you to a strong a network of colleges and employers. Experience the benefits today!
We hope you enjoyed TACE talks
The very first TACE talks virtual event took place July 13-15, 2020. Thanks to everyone who joined the conversation! Need a recap? Check out the chat transcripts and presentation content from our presenters located on the Conference Schedule page.
2020-2021 TACE Board
- President: Dr. Rob Liddell, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- President-Elect: Njyhalo Pavati, University of Tennessee at Knoxville
- Past President: Leslie Fox, Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
- Vice-President, Employers: Amie Cohorst, 21st Mortgage Corporation
- Secretary: Tim Shope, Middle Tennessee State University
- Treasurer: Shunyale Griffin, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Director, Membership: Dr. Jeffrey Alston, East Tennessee State University
- Director, Communications: Marc Holcomb, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Become a member and experience exclusive benefits!
TACE membership provides opportunities to develop professional skills and advance careers.